Bredl’s Wild Farm – Self Drive Hands on Experience Bredl’s Wild Farm
The Bredl family invite you to their property located in the beautiful Whitsundays & Mackay countryside for a unique, Australian, hands on experience on Bredl’s Wild Farm. The Bredl family have been in the zo industry since 1956 and with their strong passion and wealth of knowledge, will take you on a personal adventure of the families 175 acre property nestled in the Australian bushland, alongside their picturesque dam.
Bedl’s Wild Farm is home to a diverse range of Australian wildlife and exotic animal species in which you will have the opportunity to handle, including snakes, lizards, baby crocodiles and much more. Hand feed kangaroos, emus and cassowaries and enjoy a cuddly encounter with a beautiful koala. Witness up close and personal, their largest resident crocodiles being hand fed.
- Our tour includes all animal encounters and interactions
- The farm is constantly changing and upgrading therefore animals on the farm can vary from time to time
- Cuddle a Koala, feed a kangaroo, pat a wombat
- Hold a baby Alligator and Crocodile
- Come face to face with an Emu, hand feed a Cassowary
- Wrangle a reptile
- Experience up close encounters with the large resident Crocodiles from the comfort and safety of the safari truck and witness these crocodiles being hand fed by our experienced staff
Getting There / Food / Beverages
It is a self-drive to Bredl’s Farm, approximately 1 hour south of Airlie Beach and you will need to pack a picnic and an esky. There are plenty of picnic tables under shady trees to enjoy a leisurely bite and refreshment.
- Adult $90.00 (our price $89.00)
- Child $60.00 (our price $54.00) Children 2–14 years, Infants 0-23mths Free)
*Pricing subject to change, will be reconfirmed as part of booking confirmation.