1. Full payment is required 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you book a Non Refundable Booking Full Payment will be taken at time of booking. If cancelled no refund will be given. Apart from stays which include special events eg: Airlie Beach Music Festival these will be required to be paid in full 1 month prior to arrival. We also require a Pre Authorisation of $200 on your credit card at time of check in. This is a pending on your account only not a charge and will be released by your bank 5 -10 business days from your departure date.
2. Please be advised if you are paying Airlie Beach Hotel direct for your booking, at check-in you MUST produce the credit/debit card you have used to make this booking. This card cannot be digital and will need to be a physical card which is identical to the card used to make the booking.
3. If you cannot provide the same card at check in you will be required to fully pay for the accommodation again using a different payment method and the original payment taken will be refunded back to the card provider less credit card processing fees.
4. Cancellations within 48 hours of check-in (2 pm) will be charged the full amount of their accommodation. Reservations which include a night in the period 29 December until 2 January or public and school holidays and special events require 72 hours notice of cancellation for a refund.
5. On check-in guests are required to sign a declaration regarding any negligent activation of the hotel fire alarms. The false activation of a fire alarm incurs a fee from Queensland Fire & Emergency Services which will be charged to the credit card provided on check-in.
6. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, such as for guide dogs, no pets are allowed.
7. We have a strict no party policy on our premises. Only hotel guests are permitted onsite after 9 pm. If the Onsite manager is called out to any disturbances a full nights accommodation will be charged for the inconvenience to other guests.
8. Should room require additional cleaning 2 nights full accommodation charge will be applied.
9. All rooms are non smoking, although smoking is allowed on balconies using the ash tray provided.
10. The use of the Airlie Beach hotel Wi-Fi hotspots is subject to specified Terms & Conditions accessible on log-in and as set out in the Wi-Fi link from the “about us” page.
11. Reception hours are 7am-8pm daily. After hours check-in can be done between 9 pm – 11.30pm at The Pub on the esplanade. No check- ins will be processed after 11.30pm.
12. Refunds for accommodation will not be given to guests for unforeseen circumstance beyond our control.
13. Please Note Credit Card Surcharges applicable as follows: Visa/Mastercard 2%; American Express 2.2%
Under 25’s Policy
1. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay at the Airlie Beach Hotel unless accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
2. In conjunction with the NO PARTY POLICY it is Company Policy that in addition to the payment of your Accommodation booking and our standard $200.00 Pre-Auth all additional guests in the room will need to provide a Valid Credit Card along with Photo ID, and provide a Pre-Auth to the value of 1 nights accommodation, where guests are under the age of 25 years.
3. Any damage caused to rooms, hotel property etc whether accidental or not is the responsibility of all guests in the Accommodation. All repairs, damage fees etc will be incurred by all guests in the Accommodation.
4. Guest agrees & acknowledges that ABH Operations Queensland Pty Ltd will apply a default on guests credit rating or apply for a summary judgement for any loss to ABH Operations Queensland Pty Ltd due to unpaid damages or unpaid additional cleaning charges.