Enjoy a 60 minute scenic flight over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef, including Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet!
See the Whitsundays from above with a stunning Whitsunday 60 minute scenic flight over the islands and Great Barrier Reef, including famous Heart Reef and Whitehaven Beach.
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of many of the 74 Whitsunday Islands, fly over Whitehaven Beach and picture postcard Hill Inlet before heading out to the Great Barrier Reef and experiencingone of the most photographed reef locations, Heart Reef. The comfortable fixed wing aircraft offers guaranteed window seats with big window viewing, pilot commentary and the best views of the Whitsundays!
Tours depart daily from Airlie Beach at 7am, 8.30am, 10.00am, 11.30am, 1pm and 2.30pm.
Courtesy pick up transfers are included. All timings will be confirmed upon booking.
- 60 minute reef and island scenic flight with guaranteed window seat
- Views of Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Heart Reef
- Pilot commentary
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Departs from Whitsunday Airport just 8 minutes from Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Airport’s Hangar Café & bar offers airside access dining, where you can indulge in delicious food, great coffee or a cold beverage for the relaxed bar. Pre-order your breakfast before your scenic flight departure and enjoy alfresco dining on return to mainland Australia!
- Adult $294.00 (Our price $264.60) – 15 years and over
- Child $294.00 (Our price $264.60) – 2–14 years, Infants 0-23 months old free of charge
*Pricing subject to change, will be reconfirmed as part of booking confirmation.