Ride, beach, snorkel and bushwalk … all in one day! Ocean Rafting’s Southern Lights tour offers the perfect Whitehaven Beach tour, visiting both ends of the world famous beach and enjoying approximately two hours relaxing at the southern end of the 7km stretch of Whitehaven Beach.
At the northern end of Whitehaven Beach, enjoy a guided bushwalk to spectacular Hill Inlet Lookout to view and capture photographs of the stunning swirling silica sands and aqua water. Ocean Rafting is the only tour to have direct access to all areas of the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach to ensure you enjoy the most memorable experience of this special place.
Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island, or one of our “secret” snorkel spots and enjoy the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs, as well as a huge range of marine life including colourful fish, turtles, clams and so much more, all of which call the inner coral reefs home.
Ocean Rafting has the fastest day boats in the Whitsundays, meaning it is not only an adventurous ride, but distances are covered in a shorter time, leaving more time for activities. The semi rigid inflatable vessels are super fast allowing guests to experience a fun ride, adventure and education amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays. You can see why we call it three days in one!
The main difference between the two tours is that the Southern Lights has more beach time and the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time.
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park Walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and Island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers to and from Airlie Beach Hotel
- Adult $191.00 (Our price $171.90)
- Child $125.00 (Our price $112.50) – 2–14 years, Infants 0–23 months old free of charge
- Family $580.00 (Our prices $522.00) – 2 Adults, 2 Children
- Fresh Tropical Lunch Pack $20.00 pay direct to Ocean Rafting
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire – $8.00 pay direct to Ocean Rafting
- Prescription Mask Hire – $15.00 pay direct to Ocean Rafting
*Pricing subject to change, will be reconfirmed as part of booking confirmation.