Thundercat – Outer Reef Snorkling Adventure
Experience the beauty of the world-famous Great Barrier Reef on this small-group snorkelling eco-adventure. Travel on the smoothest, most comfortable wavepiercer to visit the incredible coral wonderland of the outer reefs. Explore a variety of different snorkelling locations during the day. Sit back and relax with a delicious locally catered lunch while taking in the sights and sounds of the natural world from the top deck.
The all-inclusive day trip is great for families who want to bond while reconnecting with nature, couples searching for a romantic escape, or small groups seeking adventure and fun. This once-in-a-lifetime experience will deliver unbeatable memories that will last a lifetime.
- All-inclusive of lycra suit, snorkelling equipment, fins and wet suit (winter months)
- Ride through the iconic Whitsunday Islands on your way to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkel Multiple sights at the stunning outer Great Barrier Reef
- Full-day tour 8:00 am – 4:00 pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board licensed bar for cold drinks plus tea and coffee throughout the day
- Travel with accredited Climate Action Leaders and don’t leave a footprint
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort
- A local supplier with qualified chefs caters for lunch and snacks
- Stable catamaran custom-built specifically for the Whitsundays Perfect tour for those who may suffer from seasickness
- Adult $249.00 (our price $224.10)
- Child $199.00 (our price $179.10)
- Family $799.00 (our price $719.10) – 2 Adults, 2 Children 6–14 years
*Pricing subject to change, will be reconfirmed as part of booking confirmation.