Thundercat – Tongarra Day Sailing
Ultimate ECO Sailing Experience
This all-inclusive day tour will take you off the beaten track to experience the Whitsunday Islands’ secret spots. You will explore the most incredible range of marine life and witness the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above and below the surface.
Tongarra Day Sail offers a large, comfortable deck, spacious seating, chilled tunes and spectacular scenery. We provide informative history talks, and guests will learn about the reefs and beautiful islands from our experienced crew. Snorkel a pristine location and come face to face with tropical fish, colourful corals and more. Sit back and relax while the sun sets on the journey home.
- Explore some of the Whitsunday’s best-kept secret spots
- Fun and informative ECO tour guides
- Sit back and relax on the deck of Tongarra (bean bags included)
- Feast on delicious snacks and freshly prepared lunch
- Snorkels at the best fringing reefs, the region has to offer
- Enjoy a fun “”Banana Boat”” ride
- Snorkel equipment provided (mask & snorkel only)
- Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel the fringing Langford Reef
- Return sunset sail back to Airlie Beach
- BYO Alcohol (and we provide the eski and ice)
- Australian owned and family operated business for the past 10 years
- We are the elite guiding experience and are proud to be Australia’s only Marine accredited Savannah Guide Enterprise
- WINTER SCHEDULE – 1st Jun to 31st Oct – Check-in: 9:00am, Departs: 9:30am, Returns: 6:00pm
- SUMMER SCHEDULE – 1st Nov to 31st May – Check-in: 9:30am, Departs: 10:00am, Returns: 6:30pm
- Adult $179.00 (our price $161.10)
- Child $159.00 (our price $143.10)
- Family $599.00 (our price $539.10) – 2 Adults, 2 Children 6–14 years
*Pricing subject to change, will be reconfirmed as part of booking confirmation.