Thundercat – Whitsundays all Inclusive Day Tour
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The three-time Australian Gold Award-winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers two snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef.
Thundercat is designed for stability and speed, so it’s perfect for passengers concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departing from Airlie Beach is suitable for families, couples, and groups wanting to experience once-in-a-lifetime moments. Courtesy Transfers to and from Airlie Beach Hotel.
- 2 hours on the iconic Whitehaven Beach
- Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout with a knowledgeable crew member.
- Snorkel two different locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef
- Visit the best spots that include the North and South end of the Whitsunday Islands
- All-inclusive of lycra suit, snorkelling equipment (mask & snorkel only) and wet suit (winter months)
- Value for money with an extended day, 9am-5pm
- Travel with accredited Climate Action Leaders and don’t leave a footprint
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort
- A local supplier with qualified chefs caters for lunch and snacks
- Local bus transfers included
- BYO Alcohol (and we provide the eski and ice)
- Adult $179.00 (our price $161.10)
- Child $170.00 (our price $153.00)
- Family $680.00 (our price $612.00) – 2 Adults, 2 Children 2–14 years
*Pricing subject to change, will be reconfirmed as part of booking confirmation.
Book through us
and save 10%*
At Airlie Beach Hotel we split our booking commission on tours and cruises with our guests so it is cheaper for you to book with us than through other companies or even direct with the tour company!