Whitsunday Jet Ski Tours – Ultimate Island Trek
Solo riders will love this epic adventure as you journey to the island oasis of a Whitsunday Island. Enjoy a beautiful poolside lunch including woodfired pizzas, salads and chips. Relax with a drink, take a dip in the pool or chill on the beach, before the thrills are amplified on the return journey, delivery more scenic splendour exploring numerous islands and resorts as you conquer the ultimate 70km trek.
- Approximately 3 hours of thrilling jetskiing
- Poolside pizza lunch
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
- All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
- 5 Hours
- DURATION: 4 hours jetskiing plus 1 hour briefing and check in
- $495 per jetski – SOLO RIDERS ONLY
- Tour is only available for private charter (minimum 6 jetskis)
- QLD Public Holiday surcharge of $20 per jetski applies in addition to above price
- Minimum driver age – 16 years.
- Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters
*Pricing subject to change, will be reconfirmed as part of booking confirmation.